Enter Information on a Purchase Order
- ZarMoney automatically enters the current date for new Purchase Orders. To change it, manually enter the date without dashes (MMDDYYYY) or select the calendar to the right and choose the date. The arrow on the left of the month will take you back a month and the arrow on the right will take you forward a month. At the bottom of the pop-up window you can select today's date.
- The selected date should be the date that the material or service was ordered by your company.
- If the Vendor is not already in the Vendor List, you will be prompted to add it. This will only add the Vendor's name, Additional contact information can be added later, or if you would like to add this information immediately, select the Pencil icon to the right of the Vendor's name. When adding a Purchase Order from a Vendor's Transactions page, the Vendor information will already be entered on the Purchase Order.
- If the company has multiple Locations or storefronts you can set this up in Company Settings. On the Purchase Order, select the delivery Location for the order.
- If multiple Locations are available, they will show in a drop down list.
- This method products are going to be sent to your company Location. Multiple shipping methods can be saved in Preferences.
- Payment Term is the payment arrangements the company has with the Vendor.
- Fields can be customized for all orders, customers, vendors, and items.
- To add Custom Fields or to change Preferences, hover over Company and select Company Preferences.
- From the next screen, select Custom Fields.
- From the drop down menu, select which type of Custom Field to add. A Check Box would apply to add a field that required a notation that the item was completed. A Date would apply to track the day a task was completed or needs to be started. A Drop Down List would be used for multiple options for a field that need to be manually chosen on each Purchase Order. Lastly, a Text Box would be used to add a specific notation that was always going to be different on every Purchase Order.