- The Actions button allows you to create a credit memo, duplicate the bill, view the status history, see who modified the Bill and when, view account registers, and void bill.
- Create Credit Memo is used if you need to create a credit memo.
- Duplicate Bill is used if you constantly order the same products from the same Vendor. When you duplicate the Bill you will be able to modify all information on it before saving. The main reason to duplicate the Bill is to have the items already entered for you.
- View Status History details when the Bill was printed.
- View Bill History details every time the Bill is changed, who changed it, and when.
- View Account Registers to see which chart of accounts were used for the bill.
- Void Bill is used when there was a mistake on the Bill and it needs to be voided.