- ZarMoney automatically enters the current date for new orders. To change it, manually enter the date without dashes (MMDDYYYY) or select the calendar to the right and choose the date. The arrow on the left of the month will take you back a month and the arrow on the right will take you forward a month. At the bottom of the pop-up window you can select today's date.
- This should be the date that the materials/items are received at your location.
- If the Vendor is not already in the Vendor List, you will be prompted to add it. This will only add the Vendor's name, Additional contact information can be added later, or if you would like to add this information immediately, select the Pencil icon to the right of the Vendor's name. When adding an Item Receipt from a Vendor's Transactions page or from a Purchase Order, the Vendor information will already be entered on the Item Receipt.
- After you enter the Vendor information, a pop-up window will appear with Purchase Orders that have not been received (if any). To receive a Purchase Order,select the order and then select OK at the bottom of the window. The information from that Purchase Order will transfer to the Item Receipt. To bypass this step and create an Item Receipt that is not associated with an open Purchase Order, select Cancel.
- A Reference Number makes the Item Receipt identifiable at a later time. It is optional and can be any reference preferred that will make it easy to find this Item Receipt and correlate it with related orders.
- If the company has multiple Locations or storefronts, you can set this up in Company Settings. On the Item Receipt, select the Location where the order is being received.
- If multiple Locations are available, they will show in a drop down list.
- Fields can be customized for all orders, customers, vendors, and items.
- To add Custom Fields, hover over Company and select Company Preferences.
- Select Custom Fields from the drop down menu.
- Select Receive Items from the drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu, select which type of Custom Field to add. A Check Box would apply to add a field that required a notation that the item was completed. A Date would apply to track the day a task was completed or needs to be started. A Drop Down List would be used for multiple options for a field that need to be manually chosen on each Item Receipt. Lastly, a Text Box would be used to add a specific notation that was always going to be different on every Item Receipt.