Attach Files, Fax, Email, Print, Edit, and Void Invoices
- There are many different kinds of files that can be attached to a Invoice. You may want to attach a file to show an invoice that a customer signed for when they received the material/service purchased.
- To attach a file to an Invoice, select the Paperclip icon. The Attachments Box will come up, select Choose File and browse your computers files to find the one you want. Maximum attachment is 25MB. After locating the file, select Open and then select Attach. We recommend saving the files as PDF for maximum quality with lowest file size.
- Once files have been attached to an Invoice, they can be accessed from anywhere there is access to ZarMoney. Select the Paperclip icon and then the file which file to be viewed.
- To submit the Invoice to the Customer via fax, select the Fax Machine icon. The Send Fax window will appear with a text box for the Customer, an additional text box for Other Recipient and a box for an Optional Message (up to 1000 characters). If the fax number for a Customer has been saved in Customer Information, it will automatically be entered in the Customer text box. To send the Invoice to a different recipient or to an alternate fax number, enter that fax number in the Other Recipient box. Place a check mark in the box next to the number chosen to fax the Invoice to and select Send to send it as is or press PDF Preview to review what will be sent.
- NOTE: It is very important that the number 1 is entered before the fax number, otherwise it will not be delivered.
- An Invoice can be sent via Email if the Customer does not have a fax machine or if they prefer to receive the Invoice via Email.
- To Email, select the Envelope icon on the upper right hand side of the Invoice page. ZarMoney will open a Send Email Window where the Customer's Email address can be entered.. If the Customer's Email address is saved in Customer Information, it will automatically appear in the Send Email Window. On the line below, additional email addresses can be entered (separated by commas) if the Invoice is to be sent to multiple recipients. An Optional Message (up to 1000 characters) can be added that will show in the body of the Email. Place a check mark in the box next to the Email address(es) for the receipents of the Invoice and select Send.
Printing an Invoice can be a useful way to provide your customer with a hard copy of what they
purchased and how much is owed. You can also have them sign for the
items/services they received.
- To Print, select the Printer icon on the upper right hand side of the Invoice page. ZarMoney will open the document in another tab to preview the document before printing. To print, select Print.
- You can customize your print template based on the needs of your business and can have different versions of the template to choose from at the time of printing.
- Edit allows items to be removed, prices changed, tax status changed and customer information to be changed.
- To Edit the Invoice, select the Pencil and Paper Icon. Make sure to Save and Close when finished with changes.
- To Void an Invoice, hover over Actions and select Void Invoice from the drop down menu