1. From any page in ZarMoney, hover over 'Banking' from the top-bar navigation and select 'Bank Accounts' from the drop-down.
2. Select the bank account you would like to connect from your Bank Accounts List. Click the 'Connect' button to the right-hand side.
3. Choose an existing connection or create a new connection.
4. You will be invited to use third-party Plaid to link your bank account. Select 'Continue.'
5. Search for your financial institution.
6. Sign in to your financial institution.
7. Map the bank account(s) from your financial institution to the related ZarMoney account and then select the begin date of transactions you want reported. Finally, click 'Connect.'