ZarMoney does not assign account numbers automatically since not everyone uses the same numbering system. Although, you can turn on this feature and assign account numbers to your Chart of Accounts.
Note: Assigning account numbers will change the order in which your accounts are listed within the Chart of Accounts and in your reporting. Accounts will be listed first numerically then alphabetically.
First, turn on the Setting for using account numbers
- Choose the Gear icon (company preferences)
- Choose Company from the menu on the left
- Choose Chart of Accounts from the menu on the left
- Turn on (check mark) the Use Account Number on the right panel
Note: To turn off the account numbers, uncheck the box Use Account Number
Next, assign your account numbers
- Choose the Company > Chart of Accounts
- Click on the Edit icon for each Account
- Click the Save button when you're done