Quote/Estimate Actions Menu
The Actions button allows you to create an Invoice, Sales Order, duplicate quote, delete the quote, view status history and see who modified the Quote and when.
- Create Invoice when the customer accepted the Quote/Estimate and wants to process their order and pickup.
- Create Sales Order is used when the customer has accepted the Quote/Estimate and wants to proceed with placing their order.
- Duplicate Quote would be used if you set an expiration date on the Quote/Estimate and the customer came back after that date and wanted to start the process again.
- View Status History details when the Quote/Estimate was faxed, printed, or emailed.
- View Quote History details every time the Quote/Estimate is changed, how it was changed, who changed it, and when.
- Estimated Profit calculates profit earned for this transaction.
Void Quote to void this transaction.