Purchase Order Actions Menu
- The Actions button allows you to enter a Bill for this Purchase Order, Receive the Items, View Related Receipts and Bills, Duplicate the Purchase Order, View the Status History, View Purchase Order History, and Void Purchase Order.
- Enter Bill allows you create a Bill for the Purchase Order.
- Receive Items allows entry into the system that the items are now at your location and in inventory.
- Related Item Receipt/Bill allows you view the items that have been received from this Purchase Order and also the bills associated with the Purchase Order.
- Duplicate Purchase Order allows you to purchase the same items from the same Vendor. You can modify the number of items and prices as needed. A new Purchase Order number will be issued.
- View Status History details when the Purchase Order was printed, faxed and/or emailed.
- View Purchase Order History details every time the Purchase Order is changed, who changed it, and when.
- Void Purchase Order to void existing Purchase Order.
Links to Information on Purchase Order
Links to Information on Purchase Orders are shown in blue.
- In a Purchase Order, select the Vendor’s name and it will take you back to their Transactions page.
Item Description/Inventory Status
- In a Purchase Order, select an item to see its details and also to check how much Inventory is available for particular item.
Unit of Measure
- By hovering over the Unit of Measure (U/M), a description of that unit will appear.
- This link will take you to the Sales Order for the item being ordered.