- Actions button allows you to create a credit memo, void an invoice, duplicate the invoice, view the status history, view the invoice history, and view account registers.
- Create a Credit Memo is used when a customer returns something or when a price adjustment is made after the order has been paid.
- Duplicate Invoice is used when you have a customer who purchases the same order each time. You can change the number of items and prices as needed.
- View Status History details when the Invoice was faxed, printed, and emailed. It will also show anytime the status is changed (i.e. awaiting payment to paid in full).
- View Invoice History details every time the Invoice is changed, who changed it, and when.
- View Account Registers reflects which chart of accounts were used in this transaction.
- Void Invoice is to void existing Invoice.