Attach Files, Fax, Email, Print, Edit, and Void Quote/Estimates
- There are many different kinds of files that can be attached to a Quote/Estimate. For instance, you may want to attach a sketch of square footage for a job or a picture a customer brought in as a guide to what they are looking for.
- To attach a file to a Quote/Estimate, select the Paperclip icon. The Attachments Box will come up, select Choose File and browse your computers files to find the one you want. Maximum attachment is 25MB. After locating the file, select Open and then select Attach. We recommend saving the files as PDF for maximum quality with lowest file size.
- Once files have been attached to a Quote/Estimate, they can be accessed from anywhere there is access to ZarMoney. Select the Paperclip icon and then the file which file to be viewed.
- To submit the Quote/Estimate to the Customer via Fax, select the Fax Machine icon. The Send Fax window will appear with a text box for the Customer, an additional text box for Other Recipient and a box for an Optional Message (up to 1000 characters). If the fax number for a Customer has been saved in Customer Information, it will automatically be entered in the Customer text box. To send the Quote/Estimate to a different recipient or to an alternate fax number, enter that fax number in the Other Recipient box. Place a check mark in the box next to the number chosen to fax the Quote/Estimate to and select Send to send it as is or press PDF Preview to review what will be sent.
- NOTE: It is very important that the number 1 is entered before the fax number, otherwise it will not be delivered.
- A Quote/Estimate can be sent via Email if the Customer does not have a fax machine or if they prefer to receive the Quote/Estimate via Email.
- To Email, select the Envelope icon on the upper right hand side of the Quote/Estimate page. ZarMoney will open a Send Email Window where the Customer's Email address can be entered.. If the Customer's Email address is saved in Customer Information, it will automatically appear in the Send Email Window. On the line below, additional email addresses can be entered (separated by commas) if the Quote/Estimate is to be sent to multiple recipients. An Optional Message (up to 1000 characters) can be added that will show in the body of the Email. Place a check mark in the box next to the Email address(es) for the recepients of the Quote/Estimate and select Send.
- Printing a Quote/Estimate can be a useful way to keep track of which Quote/Estimate have been submitted to Customers. A signature on a Quote/Estimate from a customer can formalize the purchase.
- To Print, select the Printer icon on the upper right hand side of the Quote/Estimate page. ZarMoney will open the document in another tab to preview the document before printing. To print, select Print.
- You can customize your print template based on the needs of your business and can have different versions of the template to choose from at the time of printing.
- Edit allows items to be removed, prices changed, tax status changed and Customer Information to be changed.
- To Edit the Quote/Estimate, select the Pencil and Paper Icon. Make sure to Save and Close when finished with changes.
- To Void a Quote/Estimate, hover over Actions and select Void Quote from the drop down menu.