Enter Information on a Quote/Estimate
- ZarMoney automatically enters the current date for new Quotes/Estimates. To change it, manually enter the date without dashes (MMDDYYYY) or select the calendar to the right and choose the date. The arrow on the left of the month will take you back a month and the arrow on the right will take you forward a month. At the bottom of the pop-up window you can select today's date.
- If the customer is not already in the Customer List, you will be prompted to add the customer. This will only add their name. contact information can be entered at a later time. To add their information immediately, select the Pencil icon to the right of the customer's name after it has been added.
- When adding a Quote/Estimate from a customer's Transactions page, the customer's saved information will already be entered on the invoice.
- If the customer has multiple locations or storefronts you can set this up in Customer Summary page. When the customer has multiple locations, they will be available in a drop down list.
- This is the billing address, and it may differ from the shipping address.
- Below Bill To there is a Copy icon which will copy the Bill To address to the Ship To address field if the address is the same.
- Fields can be customized for all orders, customers, vendors, and items.
- To add Custom Fields or to change Preferences, hover over Company and select Company Preferences.
- Select Custom Fields from the drop down menu, select which type of Custom Field to add. A Check Box would apply to add a field that required a notation that the item was completed. A Date would apply to track the day a task was completed or needs to be started. A Drop Down List would be used for multiple options for a field that need to be manually chosen on each Quote/Estimate. Lastly, a Text Box would be used to add a specific notation that was always going to be different on every Quote/Estimate.