A Quote/Estimate is a proposed sales agreement between a company and a customer. It contains contact information for the customer and lists the products and services being offered. It also contains delivery and expiration dates, payment terms, and prices. A Quote/Estimate is not posted. It does not affect accounting.
- From the Company Preferences page select Customers & Sales from the left menu. From the drop down menu select Quotes/Estimates.
- Check the box next to Quotes/Estimates.
- From any page in ZarMoney, hover over the Sales Center and select the "+" next to Quote/Estimate from the drop down menu.
To enter a new Quote/Estimate for a specific customer:
- From the customers Transactions screen hover over Add a new... and select Quote.
- The customer information will already be filled in. The description and price of items/services being quoted must be entered.