Enter Customer Details
- The Add a New Customer window will appear where the customer information can be added.
- The first tab is the Address Info screen. Enter the name of the customer and the contact information. If you don't have time to enter the customer details entirely, it will let you save with only a customer name.
- The second tab is for Additional Info. This includes payment terms, sales person, tax type, tax item/group, price level, and resale#. None of these fields are mandatory to save the customer.
- The third tab is for Payment Info. This tab is for customers who have accounts and are set up on terms with your company.
- When the customer information has been entered, select Save & Close to return to the customers list. Select Save & New to continue entering new Customers.
- Fields can be customized for all orders, customers, vendors, and items.
- To add Custom Fields or to change Preferences, hover over Company and select Company Preferences.
- From the next screen, select Custom Fields.
- From the drop down menu, select which type of Custom Field to add. A Check Box would apply to add a field that required a notation that the item was completed. A Date would apply to track the day a task was completed or needs to be started. A Drop Down List would be used for multiple options for a field that need to be manually chosen for each Customer. Lastly, a Text Box is used to add a specific notation that will always be different with every Customer.