Create a Vendor Credit Memo
- From any page in ZarMoney, hover over the Vendors tab and select New Credit Memo from the drop down menu.
To enter a new Credit Memo from Vendor List:
- From any screen hover over the Purchases tab. From the drop down menu select Expenses and then the tab named Vendor List. Hover over Add a new... and select Credit Memo from the drop down list.
To enter a new Credit Memo for a specific vendor:
- From the Vendors Transactions screen hover over Add a new... and select Credit Memo.
- The vendor information will already be filled in. Enter the description and price of items being returned for credit.
Apply Vendor Credit to a Bill
1. From any screen in ZarMoney, hover over the Purchases Center from the top bar navigation. Select 'Pay Bills' from the drop-down:
2. Check the box next to bill you need to apply a credit to, and then select the link 'Apply Credit' on the far-right:
3. Check the box next to the credit you need to apply, then enter the amount of the credit memo you would like to use. Finally, click 'Adjust':
4. To process the transaction you will need to fill out the payment method, account, and date on the following Pay Bills screen. Then, click 'Pay Bills' at the bottom: