Edit the Bill
- There are many different kinds of files you may want to attach to the Bill that relate to it. You may want to attach the original bill from the Vendor.
- To attach a file to the Bill click the Paperclip icon. The attachments box will come up and you can click on Choose File and search through your computers files until you find the one you want. You can attach up to 25MB. When you find it click Open and then click Attach. We recommend saving the files as PDF for maximum quality with lowest file size.
- Once files have been attached you can access them from anywhere that you have access to ZarMoney. Simply press the Paperclip icon and click which file you wish to view.
- You may need to Void a Bill if a mistake is made when receiving.
- To Void, hover over Actions and from the drop down menu click Void Bill. Click Yes when prompted to complete the action.
- Printing a Bill can be useful to provide a hard copy of what was received.
- To Print, press the Printer icon on the upper right hand side of the Invoice page. ZarMoney will open the document in another tab so you can preview the document before you print. If everything is to your liking then press Print.
- You can customize your print template based on the needs of your business and can have different versions of the template to choose from at the time of printing.
- Edit allows you to remove items, change quantities, pricing, and change vendor information.
- If you need to Edit the Bill, press the Pencil and Paper Icon. Make sure to Save and Close when you are done.