Attach Files, Print, Edit and Void on the Receive Items Page
- There are many different kinds of files that can be attached to an Items Receipt. For instance, you may want to attach a file to show a shipping notice from the Vendor.
- To attach a file to an Item Receipt, select the Paperclip icon on the Receive Items page. The Attachments Box will come up, select Choose File and browse your computers files to find the one you want. Maximum attachment is 25MB. After locating the file, select Open and then select Attach. We recommend saving the files as PDF for maximum quality with lowest file size.
- Once files have been attached to an Item Receipt, they can be accessed from anywhere there is access to ZarMoney. Select the Paperclip icon and then the file which file to be viewed.
- Printing an Item Receipt can be a useful way to keep track of items received.
- To Print, select the Printer icon on the upper right hand side of the Receive Items page. ZarMoney will open the document in another tab to preview the document before printing. To print, select Print.
- You can customize your print template based on the needs of your business and can have different versions of the template to choose from at the time of printing.
- Edit allows items to be removed, prices changed, tax status changed and Vendor Information to be changed.
- To Edit the Item Receipt, select the Pencil and Paper Icon on the Receive Items page. Make sure to Save and Close when finished with changes.
- To Void an Item Receipt, hover over Actions and select Void Receive Items from the drop down menu.