Transferring inventory is necessary when you have multiple locations you transfer inventory to. Being able to transfer inventory between locations is convenient and helps keep inventory down especially if you have a lot of stock at one particular location. This helps have a more accurate count of your stock and inventory.
To Create an Inventory Transfer:
- From the Items & Services Menu, click the plus next to Inventory Transfer.
- On the Inventory Transfer page, fill in each box accordingly.
- Select the appropriate units of measure (if applicable). The information icon next to current quantity amount will take you to the item summary page.
- When ready to transfer, select Save & Transfer Now or Save Draft to review later.
- After selecting Save & Transfer Now, transfer will show as CHECKED OUT.
- ZarMoney will flag the screen if the Inventory Transfer exceeds quantity available.
To Receive Inventory Transfer:
- To receive the transfer, select the Inventory Transfer # to be checked in.
- After verifying all items have arrived, click Receive to check in inventory.
- Inventory is now checked in and are immediately available in the inventory at your location.