Service Items normally include charges for labor or fees that your company buys or sells. Use Service Items for those charges for labor and fees that you plan to include on quotes, sales orders, invoices, quick sales and purchase orders.
To Add a new Service Item:
- From any screen in ZarMoney, hover over Items & Services. Click the "+" next to Item List from the drop-down.
- Click the "+" next to Item List from the drop-down.
- The Add a New Service Item pop up window will appear. Make sure to fill each box accordingly.
- When finished, select Save and Close or Save and New to enter an additional item.
- Fields can be customized for all orders, customers, vendors, and items.
- To add Custom Fields, hover over Company and select Company Preferences.
- Select Custom Fields from the drop down menu.
- Select Service Items from the drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu, select which type of Custom Field to add. A Check Box would apply to add a field that required a notation that the item was completed. A Date would apply to track the day a task was completed or needs to be started. A Drop Down List would be used for multiple options for a field that need to be manually chosen on each Service Item. Lastly, a Text Box would be used to add a specific notation that was always going to be different on every Service Item.