- Actions button allows you to apply the credit, issue a refund, view account registers, void Credit Memo, and see who modified the Credit Memo and when.
- Use Credit to Apply to Invoices is used when the customer has open invoices that have not been paid. You can use the Credit Memo as a form of payment for those invoices.
- Issue Refund is used when you are giving money back to the customer.
- View Credit Memo History details every time the Credit Memo is changed, who changed it, and when.
- View Account Registers reflect which chart of accounts were used in this transaction.
- Void Credit Memo to void existing Credit Memo.