Divisions are used when you have different aspects of your company that you use to sell, i.e. online vs. in store.
- Access Divisions
- Add a new Division
- Delete or Edit Division
- From any screen in ZarMoney, hover over the Company Preference Gear Icon. From the drop down list, select Company > Class Terminology .
- Divisions is where existing Division(s) can be edited or new Division(s) can be added.
- In the Name field choose a name that will be used to identify the new Division and enter it here.
- When finished, select Add New to save the new Division.
To Delete a Division:
- Select the Trash Can Icon to the right of the Division you would like to Delete.
- A pop-up window will ask if you are sure you want to delete this record. Select Yes to continue and delete. Select No to go back to the Division(s) List without making any changes.
To Edit a Division:
- Select the Pencil icon to the left of the Division you would like to Edit. This will only allow changes to the name of the Division.