ZarMoney can import data from Microsoft Excel worksheets or comma-separated values (CSV) files into multiple lists.
- From ZarMoney homepage, hover over Company. From the drop down menu, select Company Preferences.
- Select Import Data and select Customers or Vendors.
- The maximum data to upload at a time is 25MB. Select Choose File. The file has to be a Microsoft Excel worksheet or a CSV file. When finished select Next.
- Map the fields to ZarMoney fields. Select Next after all necessary adjustments are complete.
- This page reflects how ZarMoney will import your records. If everything looks in order, select Finish to complete import. If not, select Previous and make further adjustments.